Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Mid December Retrospective

So I was going through my computer and deleting old files when I came upon some old photos that I hadn't moved over to iPhoto. So I decided to see where I was approximately a year from today over the last few years. The earliest digital photos I had started in December 2004, I think when we got out first digital camera to go to the Bahamas. Wow that was an amazing trip in so many ways. One of the main things I remember is my sister and I not fighting for a whole week. Now that's amazing.


This time in 2005 I had gotten my dad tickets to see Gwen Stefani (who he has always loved). So here is a picture from her Dec 10 show at the ACC. This was when I was still fairly new to concerts and could count the ones I'd been to on my fingers.


In 2006 I was making cupcakes with my best friend Hollie. We loved decorating cupcakes, it was so "crunchy". I really miss her, and when I look at pictures I remember why. We had so much fun together.


In 2007 the only mid december picture I have is of my driving to school on a snowy morning drinking Starbucks. Well the Starbucks thing hasn't changed. I was in my second year of Management Studies at Conestoga College. I've reminisced about school before and my mixed feelings about it. Well that's where I was 2 years ago.


So what was I doing last year? Well I was apparently at Yorkdale taking this picture in the underground parking lot. We had gone to find dresses for the big James Bond party we were throwing. We shopped and then had dinner at Moxie's.


What am I doing today? Well I went to work, wrote this, and am now leaving to go have coffee with Amy and Tania. Wonder what I'll be doing next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment