Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Anthropologie

Okay I LOVE LOVE LOVE this store. The clothes are so unique and the details are so special. Nothing seems cookie cutter or like something you could get anywhere. A lot of the pieces are pricey, but they are quality. A lot of their stuff is dreamy and girly. I was first introduced to them by my friend Hollie. We ordered our bridesmaid dresses from the site. Here's my and her sister Hannah in them...


When you walk in the store your eyes are going everywhere trying to take in all the displays with their textures and colours. The first one I went to was in Boca Raton, FL. I must have spent over an hour just looking at everything. Here was one of the displays. When we were in New York we went to the one by 30 Rock and we probably spent 2 hours there. I got an amazing dress and found this beautiful handmade (not in China) statement necklace that was on sale too.


Not only do they carry clothing, shoes and accessories, but they also have a wide variety of housewares including bedding, furniture, dishes and decorative accents. I just recently found out they carry swimwear... it's the prettiest stuff I've seen.


Their catalogues are also amazing. The photography is beautiful and soft, each one could be be featured in Vogue. I would sign up for them, they are free. If you like scrapbooking or just looking at beautiful things it's a nice treat in the mail. I am not responsible if you then want to get the items inside though.


Check It Out: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/index.jsp


No comments:

Post a Comment