Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"I See You" too

So last night I finally broke down and saw Avatar - gotta keep up with pop culture right? So I was not into seeing it for a long time - the trailers did nothing for me. After having seen it though it was not so painful to sit through (although 3 hrs is a long movie) and better than I expected. The Blue people didn't bug me as much as I thought (you get used to it) and even though there were parts that were cheesy or that didn't make sense I didn't hate it. A lot of thought and imagination went into it which I appreciated. There were points when I was scared or tense and sad. Also, why did all the animal/creatures look like fish/dragons? Those monkey things I named Finkeys. I finally understand the tail hooking reference from the Laser Cats skit on SNL. Jim you know how to make movies that make LOTS of money.  


Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment