Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Top 5 Songs of November

Bad Romance - Lady Gaga

Yes I will admit I like Lady G. Her new song took awhile to grow on me but now I like it. It sounds cool like this or unplugged on her piano too. Not really sure who would WANT a bad romance, but the song is catchy.

Love Long Distance - Gossip

This song reminds me of a roller rink...oh maybe because I saw the video. I really like the lead singer's voice. It does sound similar to their song Heavy Cross...maybe that's why I like it.

Deadbeat Summer - Neon Indian

This song reminds me of something in an 80's video game.

You've Got the Love (XX Remix) - Florence and the Machine

I just love this song. I love the XX. The end.

Airplanes - Local Natives

I have to give props (who says that?) to my sister since she had the song first. I found out about them and saw them all in one day. They opened in Toronto for Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. I really liked them. This song is good and so is Sun Hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment