Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MTV Aftershow

Yep I like watching the Aftershow. One of my favourite episodes was Dan's Super Sweet 26. I'm not a huge fan of The Hills or PeakSeason or The City but I do like watching Dan Levy and Jessi Cruickshank banter back and forth. So a few weeks ago I got tickets to a taping. We had to arrive between 9:30pm. We checked in, got seated and went through some ground rules. Then Dan and Jessi came out to say hi and watch the episode with us.


Then at 10:30pm we were live. It was all over so fast. It was fun getting to hear them talk and prep between commercials and getting to hear stuff like that they thought Brody was a jerk. They stayed and took pictures with EVERYONE that was there (mind you that was only about 45 people). Jessi is really tall and skinny in real life and Dan seems smaller. enjoyed it, still love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment