Monday, November 30, 2009

The Pretty Faces "come home"

I was so happy when I first heard that my good friends The Pretty Faces were doing a tour and coming to Toronto for a gig - a first. I've known Jeff and Thomas (the lead vocalist/guitar and drummer) since I can literally remember. Hannah is Jeff's wife whom I became really good friends with in 2005. The band has been operating out of Southern Florida for the last few years now. They have a great upbeat sound and put on a cool live performance. If you get a chance check them out on iTunes.

After getting stuck in traffic on the way to the show (nearly 3 hours when it should take 1 hour) we arrived for the show at Rancho Relaxo. We had some great authentic Mexican food before hand and I had the chance to quickly catch up with Hannah. I think the show was great too because I knew so many people there. The bands friends and family were all in attendance which made it really special for them. They started their set at midnight, so needless to say it was a late night but well worth it! (PS Hannah I can't wait for your next visit!!)



1 comment: