Friday, August 13, 2010

Graduation Overload



So when I graduated from college just over 2 years ago there wasn't that much hype. Like I believe I went out for dinner with my family and my class threw a formal dinner/dance, but no party just for me (although I did have a highschool grad party so I doubt I'm allowed to complain too much). This year, however, I have been to 4 grad parties (2 highschool and 2 college). One was a big backyard affair, one was nautically themed, one had a bouncy castle and one was a formal-hall rental-dance party. All were loads of fun (I've been reading to many British novels), but the kicker was all the presents! It's like weddings but not quite. Makes me wish I'd had one haha. I think I've had my share for this year! Congratulations (again) to everyone who graduated this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment