Monday, April 12, 2010

Wolves on Parade

April has been a pretty busy month thus far...and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way. Makes time FLYYYYYYYY. Last Wednesday was the Wolf Parade concert at the Phoenix. As you can see below we were all prepared with the essentials: Starbucks, a full tank of gas, snacks and some good music.




















































At the show we started talking to this girl named Becky I think. She goes to lots of shows too and we suggested music and even sampled some on her iPhone. We Are Wolves opened, and they were okay. Another Montreal based band. I think I've come to the realization that in most cases (not all the time, see exceptions like Temper Trap, Local Natives, Cut Copy, etc) I enjoy a show more when I know the artists work fairly well. I like to sing along, what can I say? We didn't stay for the encore because we were pretty tired from the show the night before, but at least the crowd wasn't annoying :)

We Are Wolves
Wolf Parade



Wolf Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment