Sunday, March 21, 2010

What's Your MUSE?

So for my third concert of 2010 (I know I feel so behind...) I went to the ACC to see Muse supported by the Silversun Pickups on March 8th. Unfortunately the concert started at 7pm which in my opinion is stupid but who really cares what I think right? So we missed most of the Pickups set, arriving at 7:45pm.


What I did see of them I liked though. Our seats were at the back, but that gave us an awesome view of the light show (one of the best I've seen) and the set which was also very innovative. The band played on three moving pillars that raised and lowered as well as spinned, giving everyone a great view. I wasn't as familiar with their catalogue of music but I liked what I heard. They are SUPER talented.


On the way home we sat in lots of traffic but we didn't mid becasue it was such a beautiful night out - March has had AMAZING weather, breaking a lot of records!

1 comment: